Sunday, August 31, 2008

Feelin feverish

Running a fever while typin this blog rite now, dun ask mi y im so pia in writing this blog, can only think of 2 reasons to answer anyone who is interested to know.

#1. I can't sleep coz my headache is pretty happening rite now, feel a warm warm feelin when i close my eyes for a second jus now. I dun wanna waste time tossin and turning in bed like last night. Slept at 4.30am last night coz the stupid extra strength the doc gave mi is too strong, makes my stomach churn n makes me puke water. Damn! i shouldn't have waited till sleep time than eat medicine, coz my 10pm dinner probably has already been digested half, which explains the puking(perhaps).

#2. I just force more food down my stomach, waitin for them to get into my system so that i can eat my powerful medicine later.

Oh and of course 1 more reason

#3 I HAVE REMOVE MY NAILS EXTENSIONS!!!!! My nails are feelin light and nimbly now, so though im feverish, they can simply dance and run through the keyboards in a breeeze, think my joints have been dying for some movement for very very long.

My hands do feel very very dry, so im applyin hand cream as much as i can, thank god my pretty mum has bought this cuticle oil last week, they came at the perfect timing, coz my cuticles really need that nourishment and moisture. They r from O.P.I too, wheee simply lup my mother for buyin and stockin good stuff.


Anyway, turns out my nails were actually not the ordinary nails extension, i actually had acrylic nails and i didn't know it. Wah lao i somemore go ard tell ppl, 'no no these are nt acrylic, just fake nails' Xia suay...others muz be thinkin i bimbo lor, only know how to spend money dun even know what others are puttin on my hands.

But the difference between acrylic and fake nails is actually only in 1 step. The whole procedure of placing the fake plastic nails is the same just that they put an extra coat of acrylic powder than it becomes THE ACRYLIC NAILS. My nail bed is a little damage lookin rite now,haiz....



My neck have become worse, the ache simply spread to the shoulder, feel super terok when sittin on R's bike and when it go over any small bump i will be like ouch ouch ouch. He went over those speed reducing hump jus now, u know those multiple white lines that are pretty bumpy, i was like ARGHHHHH!!!!!!

anyway somethin lame to share, seventh month just past and my neck has been achin since 2 weeks ago, i was smsin this colleague tellin her i am lookin into any reflection or mirror every now & than to check if...anyone is sittin on my neck.....
Hur hur hur, lame rite, anyway she suggest i took a picture n see gt or not, if got i muz share on this blog, but...HAHA im not fallin for the trick lor, eh...i now no put make up, gt fever, suffer whole day, face confirm lookin super terok super buang, if i take picture, confirm scary one. hahaha i goin eat medicine le, nitez..

No comments: