Friday, March 06, 2009

BIO-ESSENCE WAREHOUSE SALES

Warehouse Sales Again!!! Up to 90% OFF!!!

WAREHOUSE SALES

Hee i bought some stuff myself. Woman mah, can't resist Sales.....



Bought the Shower Gel at 3 for S$12!
Gold Eye Mask cost me S$17 and Silver one cost S$12,
so cheap cheap.
So i bought 4 Boxes
*beaming proudly at myself*

The Slimming belt cost me S$20 each.
Bought one for myself and of course, not forgettin my beloved Mother, i bought one for her too.

I had to buy the slimming belt, had steamboat yesterday at Bugis 鮮得來.
Ate so much....my waist is eXPANDING!!!!




Once again, i was blessed :) Yea~~~
Miss Furball is finally back from her Sweet sweeT 2 week France Vacation *EnVy~EnVy~*
And she bought for me this!!!


The Black shiny pencil in the pic is actually eyeliner from H&M!!
If u happen to be reading this Miss Furball,
THANK YOU SO mUCH!! I LOVE YA!!!

No comments: