Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy Week

BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

Have been really really busy for the past few days, quite fun to do so much stuff, though its tiring and very straining on my eyes, but at least its something new.

Really thank all my designers and fellow colleagues at work (not her! she is NOT included), enjoyed the teamwork, couldn't have finished all the artworks without their sacrifice. There's still more that needs to be done, really hope all things can be completed on time, really worried that ive missed out on certain areas right now. First time involved in this facial challenge event, the program rundown is scaring me, arghh...no matter how many times i amend, it is just not detailed enough.

Only left a few days, definately need to go full steam ahead tomorrow. Can't afford to be careless and miss out on any arrangements right now.
Yeah!! May be sent overseas to Myanmar next week, but plans may still change at the last minute.
Keeping fingers-cross.

Oh God, thank u for the blessing of an alternative route. Show me a sign which is route is your plan, will ya?

Baby, sorry i wasn't able to be by your side when u were sick these past few days. But in a way u were also not beside me when i need u most ma, I OT until so late but still need to go home alone.... so we fair fair liao la.

I will take care of you during weekend k. Miss u :)

No comments: