Sunday, March 08, 2009

Baby.FUN.Baby

Visited my manager at KK Hospital on friday, the baby was so cute, as usual.
What i can't wait, is actually to see how the baby is when it turns 1.
At just 1 day old, to me they basically look the same and sounds the same.


Kena disturbed




Its coming, Its coming



WaH WAH WAH!!!!



Yea~~ heheh



Went to meet Baby after the visitation. And guess what,

A nice steak lies waiting for me. :)
Wa ha Ha Ha!!!!
Though the plate looks awful but the steak taste fantastic.








Went clubbin with Miss P at Zirca last week, it was F.U.N, F.U.N, F.U.N.
It has been quite a while since i've liberated myself.
Photobucket

WhiteUndies~~ Woo~~~Pweet Weet~
Photobucket

Its HOT HOT ACTION!!
Photobucket









Dunno what wrong with my phone camera, the pics all look so dark, disappointing man..
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
wah wah

R.E.A.D.Y
Ready to strip

T.A. D.A.!!!!
chey gt tube

When im drunk, all tall guy looks like my boyfriend
BB is that u.....

No comments: