Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shop La La

ArGHH!!! Im suppose to be saving but i seem to be over-spending every day!!!


WHY~~ ARGH~~ WHY~~~!!!!


Already took cab to work twice this week(AND TODAY IS JUST WEDNESDAY!!!!),
and thats 30 innocent dollars wasted.
I tried sleepin in early, but i think my internal system damaged liao,
the earlier i sleep the later i woke.

Went home straight after work, but not before stopping by Tampines Mall for some quick shopping for shoes, my DMK is useless.Lousy quality shoes. Dun u Hate it when ur shoes spoil right after ur feet starts to get used to it.

Have been ignoring other games on my psp these days, my only fave is still 'Worms 2', simply lurve ZaM-ming the worms all day all night.
MAKE THEM DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!!

Bought flats from Cotton On, their receipt is amazingly long, i bought just one item and they gave me an almost metre long receipt.Their disclaimer is damn long, do they really think people gonna waste their time and read it. Its a total waste of paper, they ought to be fine by NEA for this. Earth is depleting resources too, and being an Australian company i thought their management should know better than to waste precious paper pulp this way.






The DaMaGe


Self-Service at Cotton On?


Oh, Organization chart change again at work.
YiPpEE!!Really look forward to being thrust into better hands.
Air seems fresher now, food taste nicer, and even the stupid air-con seems to maintain good temperature these days.

My EyeBaLLs are safe Now. I no longer fear that they gonna pop out one day due to the intense internal eye-rolling.



Im so happy rite now, coz i have successfully delivered my pics with Miss P out from the darkness using PhotoShop.


GOD BLESS!!! AMEN!!!!



No comments: