Saturday, March 07, 2009

Coincident

Suppose to watch movie on Friday at Downtown east after dinner with Baby. But due to baby visitation and tired Boyfriend, all plans cancelled. Hahaha,If plans were not cancelled, would our path have crossed?

Is it fated?

I was eyeing on Coach handbags, had intended to get my sis to get one for me from U.S during her honeymoon, but as she said its not exactly that cheap so plans to get Coach bag, plan is postponed.





Gotten myself this Long Champ inspired bag, love the design. It kinda match with most clothes, so im thinking of getting an authentic one for myself soon, with all my debts almost paid, i think i shld be able to reward myself a little, rite baby.

I wish to be married to the guy i love soon, so do u isn't it....

We must have been best friends in our previous life.

What i want, is What u want.

When will my fairytale ending comes? Will i really have a happily ever after?
Her haunting advice still rings in my ears, how much untrue are they?
Surely i know,nothing is 100% true, nor 100% untrue
but....
even if its just 1%, i think it will be enough to ruin me.

No comments: