Monday, March 23, 2009

Expo Sale Trip

Had a fantastic day today. Had a sweet sweet date with the most marvellous man in the world.

After church service, Baby accompanied me shopping at Expo, and that makes mi so so happy!! :)
Though he is so tired & hungry from lack of sleep lately, he still forced himself to walk with me throuh the throngs of shoppers. With a smiley face, no attitude, and gave constructive comments while i was looking for great bargains. Carried my bag for me and chat with me while i ravaged the bargains at the Great Robinsons Sale.

Sorry i neglected your stomach Baby, glad that i got to fill ur satisfied tummy at the Food Fair.

Well, was quite disappointed that i didn't get to see La Senza Bra on-sale this time round, coz i remember myself buying La Senza bras at ridiculously low price. But still i gotten myself a little black dress and G2000 office pants. Thanks Baby for paying for it.

We skipped the Adidas fair coz you need to queue to go in & we didn't really had any sports item in mind, so we went directly to the Food fair. (to his relief :p)

Love the muar otar and the curry fish ball. Ooooo...if only i can eat them everyday, they are delicious. Ate chicken rice, sharksfin and drank passion fruit juice!

Thanks for your patience Baby, u were a great company.

Finally send my comp back to Challenger for repair, the guy just said he needs to send it to his technician, Grrr...lousy people.

Ate a lot during dinner today with my parents, been over-eating, oh no......
I like it when i see you chatting with my brother and getting along fine.

No comments: