Saturday, March 21, 2009

Olay Eye Cream


Time pass quickly for me this week. Work was great. I finally feel that im working.

I finally gotten my eye cream!!! And i did not spend big money on it, in fact i did the exact opposite. I scouted around for quite some time, rack my brain for a long time trying to remember past good recommendations from friends, and i finally settle on

TA-DA!!

Olay Total Effects eye cream


Its seems a tad too creamy, but thats exactly what i need for my sahara-dry eye bags. Well, i have to say, i was very very excited when i open and saw the luxurious filled to the brim eye cream.
(a small advice: as its really creamy, a little really goes a long way)


AND AND AND the most important thing about this purchase, something that i simply HAVE to blog and rave about is the PRICE.

I scouted around watson, guardian and ntuc, and all 3 sold this cream at the same price of $26.90-27.90. As im not exactly in a despo state as to need to buy it immediately, so i decided to wait for Watson's regular storewide discount.

BUT BEAUTE SPRING, my god..

They sell it at incredible miraculous price.

It retails at $16.90!!! 10 DOLLARS CHEAPER. I simply grab it.

My My, Thank God, Amen, on sending me to the right shop and blessing me with this incredible price.

Another miracle.
After dutifully applying this cream twice a day, using it sparingly as its texture is very creamy, i notice my very obvious fine lines, diminishing.

Im not kidding you, why would I, ask mi out and you can see my eyes for yourself. Though there are still fine lines, but they have reduced to just faint faint lines, instead of its usual deep crease lines.

And without the need to pay for a $68 Bobbi Brown fantastic eye cream, my $16.90 olay eye cream works equally well.

Well, just to soothe my ego, i did this.





Well as u can see,they do share a close resemblance, so it doesn't hurts rite, to just bluff oneself a little, telling urself, hey young lady,u are putting some expensive stuff there. Good Stuff, Cannot Bluff.

Hey World. Watch out for my Electrifying Eyes!!

No comments: