Tuesday, December 02, 2008

我的他

You are so bad.

You are so naughty

You are so heartless (sometimes)

You are so insensitive

You are so unreasonable.

Leave me at clinic 1.5 hrs to see doctor alone. Spit saliva at me many many times. Bother to send me home but yet dun bother to send me to my doorstep though its 12midnite. I no eat breakfast no eat lunch, rush my dissertation till at night 7pm yet someone still wanna throw temper.You think you study exam 辛苦, i write 10,000 words dissertation not 辛苦ah. Can somemore go buy food for himself in front of me and walk away without a word, throwing me to visit doctor alone. No show concern never mind someone can still ask me go homestraight without dinner to sleep coz late liao eat will get fat.

[if u notice some text missing, u r right, why? becoz i am not Xiao Qi)

我好好好幸福喔﹗﹗﹗﹗﹗

No comments: