Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quarantine - part 2

Riding on my new found interest in the gaming world, let me introduce another game to you. Following Hotel626, found another thriller online game. And guess wat, its by my 'FAVOURITE' (nose crinkled) movie [QUARANTINE]. Apparently the directors and producers are damn proud of their own production & they decided to put in into a game, so that 'fans' (roll eyes) of Quarantine could refresh their memory and relive in that terrible doom building over n over again.

You are required to kill all those rabis-infected zombie else u will die once they catch u. I hate the navigation, no freedom. Unlike PSP whereby i can control where i walk and so on, every movement is restricted by the click of the mouse. So it kinda takes away the suspense coz u know once u start moving, somethin is confirm gonna appear.

The graphics were pretty good,by SonyPictures. Sound effects were cool but not as good as Hotel626. I would say its worth 5mins of your time to play around and keep yourself entertain during commercial breaks while watching Little Nyonya.

I was 'killed' within 1 minute. haha. I stopped after that coz continue playing it makes mi feel diseased. Yucks. Check it out.







No comments: