Saturday, December 06, 2008

Bottle Tree Park

Location: Resting in the office of Bottle Tree Park, waiting for R to pick his princess.
Did some part time for Xuan's event at this place in Yishun, Bottle Tree Park. The place is pretty idyllic, and its pretty convenient to get there too, its located right opposite Yishun Sports Hall. Just take bus 969 from Tampines Interchange and you should reach in about 20mins.

There's bumble car, big big pond, mandarin duck float, restaurant indoor and outdoor, small park for you to walk walk after a good dinner. Think i will ask R to bring me here for a nice dinner next time. Hee~ I took a few pictures, couldn't take more as my phone ran out of batt.

My legs are now super wobbly and weak, the crowd was so big, i had to practically run here and there all the time. Though it was just for 5 hours, it certainly felt longer. It had been a long long time since i worked so hard. I think my age is really catching up with me, can't believe these little serving can be so tiring for me.

pearly: wah i get first look! (pearly popping behind me)

Ok i first time had intruder while blogging too. :)

I agreed to help out tomorrow too, so tml i will be working hard as well. Though the money is very little, but ok lar, at least something. Plus i think working for these 5 hours is enough to burn at least 500 calories, if not more. So i treat it as free exercise. My God, the free lunch that was provided by the restaurant was fully digested by the time the event end. But thats good, coz at least i wun feel so guilty when im having my next meal than.

No comments: