Friday, December 26, 2008

Karma with Worms.

Rested for the past 2 days, didn't go out, just nua at R's place, play PSP, eat, watch TV, living an almost married lifestyle. Supposedly i should be feeling recharge and ready for work today rite. But

NNNOOOOOO!!! Im definately not ready for work. Its a FRIDAY!!!
Do YoU AcTuAlly FeeL liKe WrKing On A FRIDAY!! No MaN!!.

Even my comp is feeling the same way. KNN. Of all days, today come n tio some kinda VIRUS called 'worms', Nabeh, they taking Revenge i tell u, last nite i still showing R how fun this game 'Worms 2' was, how i can 'zam' and kill 5 worms at a go, purposely put 10 worms at a single place than use a concrete donkey let it fall and smash all of them, u see the worms all fly into the air, than their eyeballs pop out, some fell into water n dulop dulop dulop drown themselves and than plus i can purposely kick the worm and let it slip n 'dom' into the water n than they also will dulop dulop dulop drown a horrible death but than who knows today my Karma liao. CB....



Somemore spent the whole morning restart n shutdown dunno how many times, than somemore have to re-format the entire comp, wah liew..today no boss ard leh, supposedly is relac relac, shake leg wait time pass one leh. In the end, spend the remaining half a day, install the programs and all my back up files back into my computer.

My colleague say files should be back up every week, although find it leh jey, but i every week dutifully back up my files, somemore my last back up was done on this monday. sibeh heng lor, or else my whole files confirm gone one. Than if that happens, i think i may as well just tender and say bye bye to my present company better. Haha.

Celebrated Xmas in office on Tuesday. Comp spoil, limited pics to upload, sianz...



Gotten a nice Mickey mouse pillow, simply lurve it, coz my previous black piggy i throw away liao after i suspect Baby Kellen (my director's kid) might have drip saliva all over it when i loan it over the other day.

Going to Shaun's place for a post-Xmas BBQ with R later, Good food awaiting, Oh No.
Hope i can watch Little Nyonya when im there.

No comments: