Friday, December 05, 2008

Do u know me~

Went to cell group after much deliberation.

Didn't wanna go at first, coz its pretty obvious no one is going except for the main people. But just feel that i will be letting 'HIM' down if i dun go. It wasn't easy, i finish work late, left office at 8pm, and cell is starting at 8.30, and no one had even bother sending me the address!!

But its probably becoz almost no one from W36 is attending, so not much coordination was done.
Gotten myself lost in Chai chee but with the company of R's voice and of course by the grace of God, i reach there at 8:36p.m AND cell group hadn't even started yet. Praise the Lord~

A short conversation with a cell group friend made me realise what a lousy girlfriend i was in their eyes. He ask me why i always bully R, and that the whole cell group had actually been talking about it behind my back. They are always pitying R, pitying him for enduring with a lousy girlfriend like me. They have always felt that i do not learn to appreciate a bf like R.

You know what does that tells me. It tells me that these people whom i thot knew me a lot, obviously do not knew me at all. It tells me why ALL oF THEM didn't bother to bring me and R back together when we broke up last year. All of them keep quiet. Only adrian and john bother to ask me what happen. And both didn't ask me to NOT give up.

These are people who FUCKING ask others NOT to judge people but yet they judge ME from the very start. Everyone whom knew me as a close friend knew that i fucking love and sayang my boyfriend to the core.

If i get married now, i will confirm NOT invite all these fake friends, especially those that dun think we will last. Invite them is a waste of my money and my time and even my effort to smile.

No comments: