Friday, June 05, 2009

Good news

IVE GOT GOOD NEWS!!!!

2 PIECE OF FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

INCREDIBLE NEWS THAT ALL HAS BEEN

WAITING!!!!

Hahaha ok i better stop my nonsense, ok im serious.

I HAVE




FINALLY-GOT-MYSELF-A-NEW-JOB!!!

And the incredible thing is, im still in the industry that i like.

IM GONNA HAVE NO MORE PANDA EYES~~ ~~LA LA LA~~~~~

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD~

im really looking forward to it.

Im gonna be down to the office on monday to sign my appt letter and afterwhich my first day shall be next wednesday!! Yippee!!!!

Its hard to describe my feelings now, i dun really know how should i react right now, coz my future superior seems like a demonic boss that is super vulgar and super ya-ya and expects his staff to work all day & night and devote your entire body & soul to the company.

But than, im not gonna judge right now, coz like what i wrote in my previous entries, people who seem to be the most nasty person may end up be your most trusted and best get-along pal at the end of the day.

And the next good news.

Im getting married. And i even have the tentative date for ya.




And yeah i knew its facebook but hey Baby R said he will 'try' to keep to this date as much as he can. And yeah he has NOT propose yet.

I just bought Her World Brides today, contemplating between having my dream ROM on a yacht, church or mueseum.Hmmm.....

Gonna be a blogshop model for my friend on sunday. Photoshoot this sunday. Yikes. suddenly my tummy looks so bulging, my arms seems so jiggling, and most disgustingly, my calf seem to have multiply in size and my knee caps seem to look exceptionally dark and dirty. Hope the photographer not gonna have a shock when he saw such a poor quality 'model' like me.

Oh Oh and i finally set up my own Twitter account. It seems that many has it, so i thot oh well, perhaps its really really fun. Ive got no one following me at the moment, so dear friends, if u got a twitter account could u pls pls add me, so that my twittering moments could be more lively, more interactive and of course more fun & meaningful.

My username is faerie_land

I really wanna type more, but im outdoor at macdonalds right now, and this outlet is gonna close early for renovation works in 10 more minutes, so ta-ta~~

Lastly. Thank God for his wonderful blessings. Amen.

No comments: