Friday, June 26, 2009

Endless Interviews

Im so Tired~~

Been walking here n ther so much think my legs muz have shorten by a few milicentimetres.

Have been attending so many interviews i'll prob dream of myself repeating my exps.
But the sad thing remains that many are not what they describe.

STRESS~~Need some face mask, ive been neglecting my face recently, and pimples are sprouting, oh no :(

Ive received a phonecall recently from this young gal whom claimed she is from this ulu ulu job agency, Forward Express.
Told me that she obtained my resume from job website and asked me down for a profiling interview before she decides where to sent my resumes too.

HeLLO~ shouldn't I be the one deciding where and what i want to work as? My resume state clearly my past job exp so she should have a clue rite?

I find such agency pretty inefficient, so far out of the many many job agency that ive applied before, NONE has ask for a profiling interview, its usually just phone interview thats it. Buts theres one that ask for a pre-screen interview BEFORE he sent the resume to his client, but a few hours later, i realised, ive actually already BEEN for an interview with his client 2 days back through another agency.
In the end i was called up and asked to go for a 2nd interview that day.

So tell me, which agency has been more efficient?

Anyway, back to Forward Express. This gal called me up and said "Hello, JESSICA KONG? So you will be coming down for interview at 2pm right?"

With that, i gave her an excuse and did not turn up for the interview. I totally H8 it when people called u by ur full name without a salutation, it simply screams outright rude.

Anyway, from our conversation, she does NOT have any company in mind to send my resume too, and they don't even have a cpy website at all. So in times like this, i simply do not wanna waste my time and money on such dubious recruit agency.

No comments: