Saturday, June 13, 2009

June Birthdays








Celebrated June's birthday 2 days back,went Cafe Cartel.
Had a great time narrating to the gals about my new job. Haha.
Rive Gauche's strawberry cake taste jus MaRveLous lar.
Fresh strawberries yum.



My Favourite comic (Little Candy) So happy to see its DVD. Thanks Baby! Read the comic book during my primary school days, all thanks to my pri sch bestie Candice and has fallen in love with its plot and the various characters in the story. Definately one of the best i have read.
Its super value lor, $24.90 for full 12 DVDs,115 episodes.

Went KBox Lucky Chinatown with Lil Foot & gals today, great choice venue. as we do not need to squeeze with big crowds. Gal friend intro this lozenges to me. The packaging looks damn hilarious.

Oh My! I look at the old man pic, wah lao, speechless.But this sweet is really pretty good, never judge a lozenge by its wrapper!! Ifelt an immediate cooling sensation rush through my throat, feels shiok.

We went back to tampines1 for lunch at Thai Express. Service at the Tampines1 outlet was superb. Salute the staff for their Great service rendered, it certainly make our meal really pleasant.

Went to Coffee Bean where we had our nice chill out session. It has been so long since our group had a good long chat. Hope we can have this often, instead of the usual patronising birthday celebrations.





Durian Cake from Angie The Choice. Yummy Yum. So much cakes recently, super depressing for my waist man..

I enjoyed my day, Happy Happy!!

No comments: