Thursday, June 11, 2009

Looking Forward

Well. Im happy. Im satisfied. Im looking forward.


I hope what i have heard is true. And i look forward to seeing it become a fact.

If what is in my head were noise, i look forward to a total extermination of those noise.

I am asked to be patient and to just receive. And thats what i will do and am happy to do.

Who doesn't wish to be guide and receive discipleship


If things dun work out eventually, than i truly know perhaps im not cut out for marketing.


God, i look forward to taking your lead.


On a happier note, remember the Wacoal new line that was endorsed by Ayumi Hamasaki?

Its officially launch in SG!! I think la. Coz i saw it in May issue of Style Magazine.




Wah gorgeous advertorial spread. Hope there are new designs, but from the look of it. No.

My calf is better now, mopiko doesn't works and i resort to using this balm 'Nixoderm' which is great for all insect bites and infections of the skin and scalp. Its super cheap. Cost just $3++ and is available at all leading drugstores and those Ah Neh diam. This was introduced to me by a Malay friend many years back, and i turn to it whenever i had serious pimples that dun respond to my normal acne gel creme. I applied it last night, and the bite red hump on my calf reduced to a small dried up hump the very next day! Im gonna apply it for another day, coz the itchiness is still there sometimes.




No comments: