Monday, June 08, 2009

Say Cheeze

Had a great time at the photo shoot yesterday, it was really tiring leh, went to 3 locations and had like 3-4 different hair-do, i feel like a model! haha. Dream come true la, to be dolled up and taken pictures by professional photographer. Feeling is just SHiOk!

One of my look over here. (taken via my mobile phone)


I really really dislike my lips and bugs bunny teeth la, think it looks super prominent and ugly. And my nose~~argh....no amt of highlights seems to be able to give it a 3-D look. But...haiz...no choice la, my face is not link to my rice bowl anyway....and i read from online that lips lipo is terribly painful. Like slow death..Yikes.

Looking forward to seeing the blogshop launching soon. I dun have the URL yet, but will place the link once its up. Do support support k.

The make-up artist says that my skin was very good and the make-up adheres without the need for much touch up the whole day. Yippee. All thanks to my latest buy - Estee Lauder Hydra Series.




See the beautiful blue cosmetic bag, its free, i like the bag, the material is good and is really roomy for lotsa stuff. Now i just need time to re-organize my dressing table so that i can fully utilize this thing.

To prevent contamination and over-clutter of my fridge space, i transferred small portions over to my Laneige travel size cream jar and used directly from there. But everytime i open the small plastic jar, the contents seems to be lesser than before.
Perhaps the transferring from acrylic jars to plastic jars leads to vaporisation. Creams like this could contain up to 80% water, so vaporisation doesn't comes as a surprise to me.

Im using it sparingly now, and since both Clarins and Laneige last me for 3 mths & above, hope this can last 3mths too, coz its so ex... Really lurve the Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Hydra Eye Gel Creme. It gives a slight warm sensation whenever i patted it on my eye contour area, the same feeling i felt when i tested Bobbi brown eye creme. Hmmm...a good investment made. yeah~~~~

Went to Bali Thai restaurant at Tampines Mall with Miss P last week, the prices are surprisingly low. A set meal that consist of a main course and 2 side dish & a drink cost just $13.90++
For a restaurant that comes with great service and quiet ambience, its fantastic place for couple & friends to hang out.What i dun understand is that why do i seldom see a great turnout at a great restaurant like this??

Pics to share.




Following the beetle bug saga, the Kong Household has been invaded yet by another creature from the tiny land. Spotted a hungry lizard out to eat my sponge cake.



I threw the cake away...duhz....

No comments: