Sunday, May 31, 2009

Manolo Blahnik at Hiltons

Attended R's company DND at Hilton Hotel last weekend, the hotel seems really old and dark. It was quite a disappointment, the hotel seems to have Way passed its Hey Days. But still, its exciting to just walk past the various luxury stores, Issey Miyake, Dolce Gabbana,Paul Smith and Manolo Blahnik!! Thats the first time ive ever been that close to a Manolo Blahnik, the cut and design looks simply gorgeous, every single piece scream out class and style. Seriously i dun mind receiving a Manolo Blahnik as a wedding proposal gift.

Just imagine (mind starts daydreaming), if R were to present me with a Manolo, bent down on one knee, holding up the stunning heels with both hands and declare
'You are the Cinderella ive been waiting for, will u marry me?'And after i mumble a yes in my surprise state, he will thrust out a gleaming diamond ring (carats does NOT matter anymore)and slide them onto my fingers.

ME? I will just smily coyly, slip my ankle in and reach up to gave him the longest kiss ever. We will step into the shiny black limousine that has been waiting to bring us to the top restaurant for our memorable dinner.

Aww....hahaha i get so carried away sometimes.....

Who says that proposal has to be done with just a diamond ring.
Pics to share.










But if u asked me, Hilton Hotel is not an ideal place for wedding.

(Pics taken with the courtesy of R's colleagues)
R commented on my hair, i think it looks ugly too.


AWWW!!! My eye bags looks horrendous, its a total NIGHTMARE~~!!!!! I need to sleep more, i need to sleep MOREEEE!!!



Quote of the Day
I value myself and remember my goodness
I am my own judge

No comments: