Tuesday, June 09, 2009

New Path

Starting work in a new place in a few hours time, dunno why, but dun really have a good feeling about this...

Do u have the same experience when u r starting a new job?

How should one feel on the night before u embark on a new career?

Dunno y, feel like changing new blog template. This template seems too dark, too black.

I haven't been writing much entries about my boy lately, feel so bad la coz he had been doing so many sweet things for me and yet ive left him out. Haiz.. I seem to have spent so much time on everything else, until the time spent always seem to be just quantity & not quality.

His exams are finally over. For this semester.

I have no idea why i myself keep harping on the topic of marriage. Perhaps its becoz the inner me desire to have a breakthrough in this relationship. I simply want something new in our relationship. I can't remember when's the last time we had a mushy mushy lovey dovey, sink in his arms moment.

I WANT THE SPARKS, THE CHEMISTRY!!!!

Look forward to a holiday spent with him & friends. But most prob it wun materialise, coz im startin my new job. Sux man....

My calf feeling mighty itchy now, kena lotsa insect bites during the photo shoot. quite serious i think, they have blister over the insect bite. Only me kena bite, Joyce & Winnie dun have....why lidat....

Attend a friend's father funeral jus now, its scary. Scary coz it suddenly occurs to me im already 25. My parents seem to have aged tremendously.

The biological clock seem to be ticking louder.

No comments: