Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Sweet Move

Hee, did something special for Baby R today.

Dunno y i did it, but just feel like doing something to encourage him in his studies.
I brewed herbal soup and made tea leaf eggs for him.
Haha, it may not seem to be very 'liao bu qi', but i am very sure not many gals
out there will take the initiative to out of the blue do such things lor.
I spent many hours monitoring the soup and my eggs ley~
It may seems like a small thing and yes i could have bought them instead, quality more assured. But i really preferred to have them DIY, coz i want him to be able to feel my XIN YI when he is drinking them. If they dun taste good, i will keep doing until i am good at it. :)

All it takes is a few pieces of star anise, cinnamon, dark & light soya sauce, black tea bags for my Tea Leaf Eggs. The smell was heavenly while i was boiling the eggs in the concoction, it makes me feel hungry myself, haha, i believe i have made the neighbours hunger for tea leaf eggs too, ha.

No pictures to show coz i rushed to meet Miao & SIA gal in Orchard after that.

Yes sorry im late, i promise to be more initiative in contacting you dear gals in future.
I AM SORRY~~ But Pearly will still be more special (bleah~~~ :p)

Back to talking about R, He also naughty lar, told me that he is working late than drag
very long liao than reveal that its confirm he applied leave and gonna spend one whole
day with me tomorrow!!
(We Going SENTOSA~)

It is very 'liao bu qi' lor coz he is havin his important exams in 1 month time, and i knew how precious every single day is to him.

Going for an interview tomorrow, hope it gonna turn out well, my bro just prayed for me somemore, felt so touched. :)

No comments: