Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Irreplaceable

Finally made the move. I shall be sayin my Goodbyes by tml noon. Gonna miss and be miss by many. Sobz.

God truly moves at a time when i least expected it. After attending several disappointing interviews a few months back, i thot i m gonna have to just resign to fate and just seat and wait,
sometimes i start doubting could i be doom to stay under the sleeve of a poor leadership but God remembers me, im so happy~

Good things happen one after another, and everything kinda overwhelms me, all these good news brings me to shame. Im sorry Lord, i shouldn't have doubt.

I was transferred to a new asst manager early last month, and with God's blessing, my manager gave birth to a lovely gal and thus had to handover this overseas event in Myanmar to my new manager.

Well as a result, i was given the opportunity to travel to Myanmar!! For the first time since my 1.5 years in the company, i felt i was alive in the department. Shortly after, i receive good news yet again, i was offered a position at HFF. I was indeed thrill, coz HFF was one of the best among the companies i have applied for.

But God's flow of blessing doesn't ends for me, i was offered another attractive position at my bro-in-law's new company. Both is simply to hard to resist. Now, nothin seems describe the great thanks i have for my Lord Jesus Christ.

In my heart, i knew that all this doesn't comes by chance nor does it comes becoz im good with interview skills or social skills, it comes through great plans which my Lord has set for me. I do not know what lies ahead, every job has it difficulties and challenge, but having been through the dark valleys, i have rested enough and i will face new challenges with bravery and strength.

Looking back now at the many people im gonna left behind, i felt great sadness inside me. This department used to be what was constructed as the dream job in my mind. But dreams do not last forever, and in this imperfect world, i experience the world's weirdest people.

I have always thot that if a person is ugly at least im sure they will have a beautiful personality, but apparently i was wrong. Im jus too naive.

There ARE people out there that is ugly outside and inside. People who tries to put on a false front and tries to pretend to be nice every single day. We need to understand that Sometimes people who backstab may not necessarily look like back-stabbers.

In most times, we judge based on the first impression, the first instints that
we felt is right. But i learnt, that sometimes people whom gave u the worst
impression may end up be your very best friend at the end of the day.

Yet, sometimes it is people whom put on a nice front, initiates friendly conversation with you, gave u all the inside stories voluntarily, these are the people we should be wary of.

The equation can be quite simple, girls with great personality and genuine smile, irregardless of ur looks, generates great vibes and naturally has lotsa friends and not to mention dates.

As for the opposite of such gals, u generally sees them with little or no friends. Coz they naturally project negative vibes.

Sometimes i wonder, if u work late, as in really really late every single day,
does it means u r really really hardworking or does it means u r really really
inefficient?

If every single people in the company are able to finish
their work by end day and OT perhaps occasionally except u, does this says
something?

No one is irreplaceable, i knew this since i finish O'levels, perhaps they dun teach this in University, or perhaps u were too busy than to remember this.

A company that runs one-man show never prosper.

Jesus takes in 12 disciples to spread his gospel, God uses Adam, Eve, Jesus and appears to many whom loves and seek him.
Every company has more than one staff to handle their day-to-day operations, the world does not revolves around person, they revolve aroudn people.

We delegate.

No comments: