Tuesday, April 28, 2009

God's protection

Was feeling disappointed this afternoon, actually i meant to say, devastated, but 5 minutes later i am back online doing what i need to do. Nothing can beats me down, R is right, perhaps it really is God's way of protecting me.

I wouldn't have gotten the courage to tender my resignation, wouldn't have move on, so now i will smile and look onto what's next. Every single day gonna be an exciting day. Pray for me. :)

Whew, i manage to finish 33 episodes of the HKG drama serial 'The Gem of Life' in less than a week. I was still worried that i may not be able to finish all 83 episodes by end of THIS week, but i guess the problem all solve now.

GOIN TO MARCHE FOR MY FAREWELL DINNER THIS THUR & MY FRIEND SIDNEY's WEDDING REHEARSAL THIS SUNDAY!!! So ExCITed!!!~~

I so so look forward to both events, and im so glad that Sidney included me in her special moments. Just hope that the 27 dresses story don't falls on me, cause i seem to be involve in quite a number of friend's wedding in recent years.

No comments: