Thursday, April 16, 2009

Uniqlo

Im sick, so sick, argh....

Down with a painful sore throat and flu on monday, took mc. People take medicine will recover how come i like take poison lidat, my flu just grew worse one..arghh..sick...my voice is so rough now.

Went to Uniqlo on monday, coz my company clinic is located in Tampines 1, happening rite, hahaha.

Uniqlo is over-rated lar, its definately over-rated. The clothes there are a cross-over between Giordano and Cotton-on, and the price are so-so only. From what ive heard, its from Japan, and its well-known for their affordable but fashionable wear. But the name seems so Singaporean to me leh, Uniqlo = Unique Lor, its our trademark slang. Hmm...maybe we have foreign Singapore talent hidden in Japan. Next time i shall open my own store and named it 'Happenin Ride' :)

But i notice a new trend in tampines lately, the uniqlo trend. Everyone that has been to Tampines 1, simply has to leave with a Uniqlo plastic bag in their hands. Its like an official symbol of 'I HAVE BEEN THERE' And never to be one that is behind the trend, i march in and got myself something too, haha.

I bought my terry cloth pants at Uniqlo, yeah!! So im all ready for my next hip hop dance, Rock on Baby~

As for movies, i eventually decided on 'Handsome Suit', its a great show, no teary moments, but it really boost the morale of ugly people. Haha i love the bus-part, tempt me to throw disgusting look at the man that bump into me on the bus last night, hehehe.

I simply love the character Reika (Mayumi Sada) in Handsome suit, she is oh so gorgeous and cool, Hiroko is the typical sweet japanese girl, but Reika exudes charm and feminine power.
I find it pretty unfair that Mayumi doesn't gets to grace the posters of handsome suit, with those good looks and great acting, she deserve to have her name mention more. Simply fsll in love with those misty eyes and sharp nose. If only i have that kinda nose Oh Gosh!!!


Photo credit to mystarhill

No comments: