Monday, May 04, 2009

Iluma@Bugis now open

Im feeling so tired mentally and physically, but still wish to blog it all down, burnt my entire weekend but still its pretty fulfilling and draining. Yes, i repeat, mentally & physically.

For some irritating reason, i can't help but at certain moments do felt that i can understands how R feels. R once told me, he felt equally draining, with his hectic work and studies and plus the need to juggle between spending time with me and his mum.

Went Marche at Vivo city, ate a lot, really alot, all those at the table can vouch for me. Yea its really enjoying when u ate at such places with a big group and everyone shared their food. Coz i get to taste many different dishes. Yummy Yum.

Went St James after that, this is definately the first time in my life i club hop so many times in a night, my God, other than Belini and Bar None i entered all. Man, its tiring. Enjoyed Powerhouse the most coz of the high dance platform. Haiz... but my low alcohol tolerance is a real party-pooper, i down in total just half a beer, half a glass of vodka (with iced) and 1/4 glass of martel mixed i think, that pathetic amount i cannot make it already, i look down on myself man, *Pui*

Hmm...try again....Ka~~* Pui\*

Enjoyed the live performance, beforehand i had always have this impression that they gonna look like some kind of old fogies night club pattern but hey no, this is some stuff alrite. Pure entertainment!

Baby was so nice, fetch me home though its so so late. Muack*

Went to helped out at my bro-in-law's wedding exhibit booth at Bugis iLuma. That place hmm...not as interesting as i had perceived but as expected, there was a lot of people there, especially on Friday. Most people leave with empty hands so i think, hmm...Tampines 1 i said 3 months crowd will die off rite, i think iLuma can last 4 months. Not becoz it is more interesting or more happening, but simply becoz Bugis is no 1, its prime area, and no 2, most people dun even know its opened, so its takes 1-2 months for the whole of Singapore to acknowledge its existence and another 2 months to spare time out of their busy schedule to check it out.

Only 3 shops caught my attention, Coffee Bean (Oh~~ falling in love with their Hot Double Chocolate with marshmallow), Nichii(reminds me of Tangs), and Filmgarde(its a cinema) other than that its shop arrays is similar to The Cathay. But the way the mall escalators are placed is realy confusing. But they have this amazing long escalators that goes from like level 2 all the way up to level 5, and coz its vertically across, its really really long. Oh man, if someone were to trip and tumble down from this, confirm plus guarantee kong ka keow one.

Helping out is so tiring, i stand for like near to 8 hours straight looking like a blur cok, my eyes somemore like turn cok-eye liao from watching people wheezing past me. Look like a total cok face lor, no wonder R no look at me in the face much just now, think i turn him off.

And finally, the wedding rehearsal. I didn't really do much, just practise some simple march-in timing and thats it, but im happy to be there, coz upon entering, i simply stand in awe of the church building decorations and fixtures. Its so...so...Catholic. I like Churches like this, i studied in a Catholic kindergarten for a year when i was 5, but in my memory my Catholic school was nothing compared to this place. Church of Immaculate Heart.

Ate with R and his mum n sis again, like bonding session like this, no reason y, just like it.
Go to sleep lor, need to jiayou tml. The interview cmi, ask me be sales gal, WT.......

No comments: