Friday, April 10, 2009

Myanmar

I AM BACK FROM MYANMAR!! Minkalavar~

Hahaha finally back since tuesday night. Taking into consideration the fact that we had no personal shopping time, the entire trip was still still incredible. Thanks to the great company of my manager and my wonderful Myanmar agents, i received great hospitality there. Im so lousy at words, but all i can say is, though its tiring, its still great. We eat at great restaurants and rested at high-class hotels, enjoyed chatting cracking jokes with the agents whom did not make us feel like we are trying to PR with each other.

I had great food at every single meal, though intercontinental breakfast at my hotel gets boring after the 2nd day, but still, it beats drinking packet milo and Gardenia bread. I had Thai food, Japanese Food, Myanmar food and even Singapore food!!

The event was successfully carried out, though some areas was unfortunately left out, but it makes me learnt from my mistakes, I learnt to not be dependable on others and the importance of follow-up, to describe it better, i learn the importance of SI CHAN LAN DA. Which is a skill that i have not master but im gonna start learning.

Sometimes, i think i nua too long already, no matter how many stuff i done in a day, when i lay on bed at night, i still feel a voice telling me inside, Jessica u can do better and faster~. Yeah, i need to oil my engines man. Need to buck up even more and be ven more alert. Opportunity knocks just once baby.

Really Thank God and certain people for the opportunity granted to me. Having been involved in this event, i am now confident to take on similar events again. Should i be involved in another event again, i'm gonna be even more careful and take extra attention to all the nitty gritty stuff involved in event preparation, such as good time management and soul-chasing skills.


(soul-chasing; i chase my manager for approval, she chase my boss for approval, my boss will try to find some scapegoat to avoid giving us early approval, than i will chase my manager for approval than she will..........)

I have many pictures to share, but very tired nw, will upload soon.
My God~ this post of mine is like super boring but who cares! Haha Lalala~

No comments: