Monday, April 27, 2009

Kids

Its been so long since i gave myself a break, haha, spent many hours doing the laundry, putting on mask, watchin HKG dramas, spending many hours in bed. Doing what i love to do, having what u called quality time.

Hmm..not much stories abt myself to share, but i did came across this irritatin thing last friday.

I admit i dun dislike kids, in actual fact i do like them, but of course this does not cover kids that are fat, ugly and has disgusting attitude and poor hygiene practice.

I was in the mrt heading towards R's place when three Malay kids in religious school uniform boarded the train. As the both seats beside me was empty, two of them sat down and i was sandwiched in the middle, and the one seated on my right actually had the nerve to try to get rid of me so that the friend can take over my seat.

Less than a minute after he sat down, he started makin loud clucking sounds into my ears, and if thats not enough, he startin chantin weird sounds too, when i feign ignorance of his behaviour, he startin playing with his hat and crashin into my sides repeatedly and without a word of apology!

I gave him my deadly stare and that ended everything. But omg, another 3 Malay kids wearing the same uniform entered the train, within minutes later, the oldest among which shld be ard 9-10 years of age started jumping and snatchin these Singnet brochures that were hang on the horizontal hand bars and the 2 small kids beside him whom were abt 6-7 yrs of age start doin the same.

But as there were really tiny, the brochures were simply out of reach for the, as i watch them nearly stumble and fall several times, as the train was not packed, there was plenty room for them to jump ard, i overhead these 3 indian gals seated opposite me commentin how cute there were. One Malay couple even help the young gal took down 1 brochure.

I was aghast! Dun these adults have brains~

The young gal started climbin on the chairs and tried to reach for the bars by huggin the side vertical hand bars and THE ADULTS ACTUALLY MOVE ASIDE FOR HER. Can't take it anymore, i stopped the oldest kid and asked him to stop whatever they r doing as someone could get hurt. And should they not stop, im gonna call their religious teachers.

I dunno whats the problem with some people nowadays, if u see a possible accident happening, how could you not try to prevent it? Should they fall and hurt themselves badly, i can already imagine what these hypocrites gonna say, "Oh it all happen so fast, there was nothin anyone could have done', it may seem like a small matter, but people nowadays seem to lack initiative in everything.

No comments: