Sunday, February 22, 2009

DONG DONG DONG 1 2 3

Went SunTec to meet another friend to discuss her wedding matters, my oh my, more and more of my friends are getting married.


**envy**

Hee, but goods things r worth waiting for so never mind. HA!

Baby bring me go Suntec eat KUSHINBO!!!!
The place is pretty ex, but the food taste really fresh and really fantastic.

Love the Paper soup,

Love the Chocolate Fondue

Love the Snow crab

Love the FRESH JUICY AND THICK ENDLESS

SUPPLY OF SALMON!!!!

But as the place is really ex in my opinion.

So i definately won't be coming back here again in the near future, even whn the food is really nice.

Times bad Baby.

as wat Baby say, this kind of place, go once a year ok la, so ive hit my quota liao. My wallet can't take it and so is my waist.

Our First Round

Love Crabbie

Dong Dong Dong 123

First Dong

Kushinbo is damn cute one, every 10mins, special items is made available only for the first 20 or 30 people that queues up. Find it kinda cute.

Once the music starts

DONG DONG DONG 1 2 3
WE ARE KU-SHIN-BO

Most patrons will be in a trance lidat, and a queue will form. This is what we get from the First Dong.
DONG

Photobucket

Food from the third DONG, our hands were busy so didn't manage to capture a shot of the second Dong we had.
DONG DONG DONG
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I SIMPLY LURVE CHOC FONDUE
Photobucket
Photobucket

Baby took this shot of me secretly, dunno y, guess he finds my backview sexy??
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

His attempt in decorating my fondue
BB's creative

Last Dish finally
Photobucket
Photobucket






Haiz....im just a teeny bit taller than 1.4m, cannot enjoy student price. Shucks!



We ate for 1.5 hrs, and left with a happy smile couple with a satisfying tummy.
*Rub Rub*

No comments: