Friday, February 27, 2009

Run Baby Run (2)

Going for a run again later with Bert. Hopefully we are going East Coast, like the breeze there.
Its my second run this week, had my first run with Miss P on Tuesday.

Hahaaha, Im super super proud of myself now. Im not gonna weigh myself.........yet...

Ok from today on, i pledge to remind myself to be a wise person. No more War, but i would rather murder myself than make peace.
Wisdom is the Art of knowing what to overlook as quoted by William James, i have overlook on so many things in my life guess its time to step up. Felt that i have done quite alot of stuff but yet there are still alot of stuff left undone...

Hmmm.....i really need to start packing my room and doing my laundry, can't believe my own power. CNY is just over less than 1 month ago and yet my room has manage to miraculously resume its original state.

No comments: