Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gift Exchange

Yeah finally had my 'Gift Exchange' with my sister. I bought her a green Guess bag as her Birthday present, but i forgotten to take a picture of it.

My blessings



TA-DA My Juicy Couture Top.




Love the pink label.


AND A COACH BAG!!!!


I like it, i like it, i like it,

its so roomy, i just love it.....(did a small dance....twirl* dance dance)

I got a Coach bag I got a Coach bag I got a Coach bag (dance dance dance)



But actually. Its for my mum. (trips n fall..Pomp!)

Well thats all i got from my sister. So in comparison, the fight for the title of Best Sibling Award goes to..

DrumRoll.......

DrumRoll..............
















My Brother!!



Received my Aussie chocs from Ms Aust, haha. I had not started eating it yet, coz lately ive been out till pretty late.

Thanks Xin :)


I shall just nibble it little by little, savouring it slowly hoping it will last me the whole of my own imaginary winter, just like little Charlie.

No comments: