Monday, February 23, 2009

Bobbi Brown

Went KTV with Miss Aust, so shiok lor, simply lurve going KTV with jus a few people. Not so paiseh, and u can sing till ur lungs gave up. Hee...
Bought Bobbi Brown concealer over the weekend with Miss Aust while waiting for the KTV place to open.

This is the first time im paying so much for a concealer.
Heart Really Pain.

But for the sake of youthful, glowing, beautiful healthy looking eyes,

"Jessica, You are worth it.”

Spent $47 for a corrector and $50 over dollars on the concealer.
Oh Man, who says beauty is only skin deep, it cuts deep into my pocket and my heart too k…

I’m still contemplating whether I should get the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream.
My delicate orbital area is dying from thirst soon. But oh so ex.....
My regular use of Bio-essence is just not helping.. HElp~~~...But this gonna cost me another S$68. Everyone in the forums is giving good reviews on it.

Hmm.....So should I?

Why buy corrector? Coz itchy backside me, likes to stay up late to watch teevee, and as a result, me have not only dark, but VERY VERY VERY DARK EYE CIRCLES.

So I convince myself, my eyes does not want this, it NEEDS this.

Corrector: Pink-based. For very dark circles and extra coverage, designed to be layered under Bobbi’s concealer




Concealer: Yellow-based Creamer Concealer that instantly camouflages dark circles.
Kit includes creamy concealer on top and Sheer Finish Loose Powder at the bottom to set concealer for long lasting wear. (Has Vitamin A & E in it too )


They are really good, a little goes a long way, and ive tried to save a little by buying SaSa's concealer brush($8) instead of Bobbi's brushes($38):)

As I grew older, I think im getting more obsessed with skincare and make up stuff, oh man~~

I think I know why im always broke at the end of the month liao~~

No comments: