Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its Valentine's Day

Simply LURVVE this year Valentine's Day. Not because i receive something special but rather i love it becoz ME MYSELF manage to gave R something special. A HuGe surprise AND a nice present...make them 2, i gave R 2 nice presents.

Knew that R has been eating the same canteen food from the same stall at his workplace 253 days a year(minus weekends). And that to me, is Damn RevolTinG, Damn EviL, Damn sIck, And make ones lunch seem Damn sIan.


So HERE COMES THE PRINCESS FOODIE


TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!

I ordered PizzaHut's LoveBerry Pizza & a Nice Hawaiian Pizza straight to his office on Friday. As i knew there will be 1-2 colleagues ard, so i roughly estimated 1 pizza shld be enough for his female colleagues.


GUESS WHAT!!!


THE CURSE OF FRIDAY THE 13TH HIT ME!!!!!


I should have known, i should have predicted, something bad gonna happen, and it really did. Lunchtime was at 12noon, Pizzahut guy came at 12:30p.m. Haha...SianZ

But still Baby R totally loves me know for making this effort. He is totally head over heels in love with me rite now!!! (smile gleefully)

Met up with Miao & the rest (AGaIN yes i knw) for Vday dinner-cum-Gift exchange at CityLink. (Shall save this for another entry)

I 'surprise' him with new pair of leather shoes. Though he never say, i knew he loves it. Ok ya and i did ask him for money in return ok (coz i knw its pan tang).




He gave me.........20cents.



He hadn't buy his present for me yet on V-day, so its kinda boring on my part.
But the next surprise came when we celebrate our Vday at North Border Bar & Grill restaurant at Rochester Place. DamN RoMantiC k.
I waited and waited and waited, all the time my heart pounding in anticipation...i had wanted so much for this to be a surprise, so after the dessert is finally over.

I presented him with my gift for our 3rd Anniversary!

He looked really sad coz i knew he definately didn't prepare for this,he probably thot i have forgotten. But NO, its a special day, coz we are finally 3 years together.

Bought him a nice leather belt.



As for myself, Baby Gotten me my V-Day present the next day.

NEW SPORTS SHOES FROM SALOMON!!!

Have been eyeing on this brand since um...3 years ago ba. Its super comfortable, and has fantastic heel and arch support.








(You are only allowed to either comment that this shoes is damn nice, or pretend that it is, or else u will risk being banned from dinner sessions with me ever!! )Im still figuring out how to re-size photobucket pics, gimme some time. Pics up soon.

No comments: