Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank You

Suppose to blog on Vday today. But as the suckly feel still stays, think i shall blog on Vday some other day.

VDay was great. Fantastic. Love every moment spent with R.

Thanks for being with me in fighting this battle.

Thanks for not treating me like a retard.

Thanks for respecting my rights

Thanks for acknowledging my presence

Thanks for letting me feel im important

Thanks for making me feel proud of myself

Thanks for letting me understand that my efforts are appreciated.

Thanks for your encouragement


Thanks for letting me see the difference btw a princess and a spoilt brat

I will not be a follower anymore and will never be one again

I do not need to be the most beautiful women coz i have seen an ugly beautiful women. My beauty shall only be seen in your eyes.

Lastly, I thank you for your LOVE
Jessica

No comments: