Monday, May 11, 2009

Etude House

My muscles are definately feeling good these days, had so much massage recently. Went JB again on Sat, this time round i went there with a few of my ex-colleagues.
I went to Thai Odyssey again and had my 90mins full body Thai massage, heheh, oh it cost RM89 not RM98 Yippee!!

We ate BBQ sotong, BBQ chicken wings,and very very expensive Black Pepper crab, its really very very expensive that kind, coz we ate at those roadside stalls in JB, and we only realise after the meal, the rate has went up secretly to RM$8 per 100g, so its RM$120 for our 1.5kg Crabs, so our total bill came up to be about RM200 and above.But i still count my blessings la, coz at least my $8/100g crab is still cheaper than our Newton's $8 per prawn. Hiak Hiak :D

Went for a foot reflexology massage yesterday with Miss P, so in total i had about 3 massage in a month, wah..no wonder im feeling so nua these days, my muscles too soft now liao. :)

Went to Etude House, no pics to share :( as my data cable is not working. Its a skincare and make up brand from Korea, the packaging are so nice and the decor of the shop takes on a very girlish,pinkish and flurry look. I bought some nice nail art pens RM10.90 and nail crystals RM4.90 (super cheap man~), can't wait to use them but im still on the look out for nice nail colours to match.


RM39.90
Bought this as well, but mine is baby blue and has a nice Baby Powder scent instead of Peach. It is in mousse form and feels really Soft and Fluffy when i wash my face.
As i spent above RM30 so i gotten a Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream as a free gift, I simply LURVE freebies, haha make my overall experience A+++, think there is only two Etdue House in M'sia, one in Sunway Pyramid and one in JB City Square, haiz...Singapore dun have....anyway if Singapore have i also wun go, coz confirm kena jack up price by alot.

Ate at Dian Xiao Er (Changi Airport Terminal 3)with R and my family for Mother's Day, haiz...Feel bad sometimes, coz i didn't put in more effort in trying to make Mother's Day more special for my Mum, everything seems so routine, feels worse coz i can't afford to buy very expensive stuff to pamper her. haiz...anyway i saw BLUSH having a 50% sale, but cannot buy...haiz...only Airport outlet gt sale, check out Tampines Mall one liao, no sale. Wah liao~~

Need to get work fast, dun wanna be a burden to anyone, not good for my health too, coz im snacking too much at home. :p
Appetite hasn't been good lately, i seem to eat for the sake of eating these days, even snacking seems boring, nothing seems to make my mood really high( except watching Wolverine). Haiz....

No comments: