Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eeyou Bom

Argh~!!!

Such an embarassing day, was walking underneath the MRT track and making my way for my interview when i trip over my long pants and fell down on my knees, my palms had a burning pain but no blood spill, many people were nearby but yet no one step forward to lend me a hand, haiz....throw face lar, wear nice nice, make up nice nice, hair nice nice than BAM!!

@#@$%*@!

Interview went well i guess....but im not pinning high hopes, do hope that i can get it though coz if that happens, Baby will be elated coz my workplace will be just one station away from his hse. I really really hope i can get in ne....

Oh well, after interview i went home straight, walk walk walk, think lack of food or perhaps went for too many massages, my heels tangle with my pants AGAIN, so once again EeeYOU Bom!! Fell on my knees, but this time round, my poor palm cannot take it liao, bleed a little. And once again, Singapore failed its kindness movement campaign, no one came forward to lend me a hand.

Think i need apply more mask and buy better make up, kinda weird ma, i look so chio today yet no one came forward to help a pretty lady???? I check on my knees once home, expected, both knees was slightly bruised. My wrist felt a little aching now, think i must have sprain it slightly.

Need some loving~~~~

No comments: