Friday, May 15, 2009

Farm Town



Busy with planting, harvesting, watering and selling my crops these few days.

This is Baby's Farm, the crops in my farm still growing not nice now, will share next time when its in Full Harvest.

Haha. I am not a farmer, but playing this new game application in FaceBook surely makes farming fun. 'Farm Town' is my latest fave. It gets me obsessed with it Day In Day Out, really gives one a sense of achievement when ur crops are fully ripe and u get to be a Towkay and starts hiring people to harvest your crops.


It may seems like a game, a simple senseless game, but to me it teaches me something, gives me something to reflect. It demonstrates to me the meaning behind the word, you reap what you sow. If i neglect it for a few days, or perhaps a few hours, some if not all my crops will die. The grapes in particularly takes the shortest time of 4 hrs to ripe, it reaps the least coins, and in comparison in dies the fastest too.


Friendship that ripes easily, dies easily.


No comments: