Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dead Com

warning: This is gonna be a long entry. But if u actually took ur time to read it, u r a real friend, I totally heart u for it. XOXO u know i love ya. If not, than........

Im at ECP MacDonald's rite now, surfing n updating my blog using Free Wireless while R hit the books. Im not that broke k, i can still afford my Internet bills, but jus that my Desktop is not giving me a chance. It dieded yet AGAIN!!

Ok, Im GIVING UP. TOTALLY GIVEN UP ON THAT STEWWPIG PC this time.

Turns out the hard disk is totally screwed up this time, and it cost 100 bucks to replace it with a new one (not includin service fees that was est. at 80 bucks!!)
In total my bro & I had already spent over $500 on repairing this DELL PC since the beginning of the year, so no way am i gonna spent close to 200 bucks on this again.

After checking with the IT guy, he said the new hard disk shld let it last for abt a year, but he can't guarantee whether other hardware problems may arise.E.g. the Processer, the chip, the motherboard, graphic card.... Taken into consideration, my hard disk was fine as a dandy bird the last time he was here (And dats just abt 2months or less ago..) He had no idea what happen to it. Neither do I.

So THATS IT. I told him im not gonna save it, im gonna just let it die.

TOOT TOOT TOOT TEEEE....

The IT guy asked me several times if im sure, and this time round, im absolutely sure abt it. Im GIVING UP THIS thing, both my right brain and left brain is telling me to let it go. I can't let a piece of metal...plastic...um..whatever manipulate my life.

So many F**King times, it gave me problems just when i needed it the most.

On a lighter note, oh yes im getting a new comp, im gonna get a new laptop. Waiting for the IT fair now. DoodeeDum...hope i can get some incredible offers, since the economy is kinda still in the slumps rite now, im looking forward to the freebies that they gonna throw in at the fair. R's bro gotten a Sony digicam when he got his lappie.

I WANT ONE TOO~~

As u can see, my blog is getting dry with so many words and no pics. Got no camera la, how to take pics. Loan it to my sis for her honeymoon trip and it hasn't appear since, she said they have returned it but they forgotten whom they return it to. Haiz...am i fated to be camera-less. My first Fujifilm camera malfunction after using it for less than 6mths, now my samsung camera is gone too. Its still new, jus used it for less than a year :(

Taking photos with hp is just not that cool lar, and i only took it when i really bo bian. How i wish i got a DSLR or a LUMIX or a Canon Powershot or....aiya say so much also no use, im JOBLESSS.

The mind is so cruel sometimes, or evil i should say.
It starts thinking of so many things it wants and desires for when u r at ur lowest.
Grrr....my wishlist is getting longer and longer....

New Laptop
New Digi camera
Burburry Blue Label bag
New High Heels
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream
New working clothes
Wacoal corset (i know it sounds unglam, but its really something i had really really wanted, this stuff really transform u from flab to fab)

The corset is really a God-sent thing. My waist goes from 25" to 22" in this incredible stuff, and ur boobs simply gets push all the way up, totally ANTI-GRAVITY Baby~ its something i absolutely clamour for. GSS now, wonder if R is willing to pamper me just one more time....hmm....he is already offering to get me the Burburry Blue Label but this cost just $80 over and probably lesser in these GSS season, a small price to pay for your gal to look like a drop dead babe with perky neh neh and teeny waist. (Anyway, ive already wrote this down, so no running away hor, u r getting me the Burburry Bag k)

im really thankful for having my loved ones ard to support me,i knew they have all been trying to support me discreetly through all the small ways.
Totally Hearts them.

Muacks Muacks Muacks XOXO

Its been real hard closing in on a job interview, but im not gonna give up, in fact im putting in even more effort. Apart from the customising of individual cover letter for each application, ive been to the dental for some good polishing, more face & eye masks, replacing my Laneige skincare with Estee Lauder to achieve even flawless skin (hiak hiak i not shy i know), slapping more body moisturisers. Now i just need to start moving.

Its amazing how my level of depression is generally caused not by my jobless situation but more by the jingling fats hanging around my waistline due to the long hours of sitting in front of the PC.

No comments: