Friday, November 03, 2006

Truth Hurts

What should you do when retribution starts happening in your life? Hahaha...muz be i hurt too many people in the past so now its all coming back....hahaha...God, why did you let me knew so much, must you reveal so much to me? Truth hurts realli.

Feel realli realli alone sometimes, but its of no one's fault. Who tell me to be such a social and yet anti-social person. I dislike being the one to arrange for outings, for fear that no one will turn up. I will always be the one waiting for my friends to call me up for shopping, ktv etc etc..but when they call i usually turn them down unless my boyfriend is nt free and i don't feel like being alone at home. Dun understand myself sometimes, why i let my life be tie to all the ones i love in the past. But its hard to stop this habit, its easy to critize others for spending too much time with their partners instead of with friends, but when things happen to yourself, its kinda a different story. You long to see s face that looks forward to seeing you, but fairy tale usually dun last, thats wat pastor say. No wonder it 'shi xian liao'

Haha a friend recently told me, i not quite seem the same anymore. My level of self-confidence and energy, my positive aspect of looking at everything in my life seems to be diminishing. Im so call a more negative person nowadays. R notice that too. I muz quickly find back my confidence or i will be risking losing this man that i love. Coz R likes people that knows how to balance their lifestyle between relationship and friends. He is starting to find it unhealthy that we are spending far too much time together, we are practically meeting up everyday. I muz try to change that, its gonna be hard but i muz try.

No comments: