Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cloudy day with a bit of Sun

Was feeling terrible during morning today, tears will just well up all of a sudden, but after service felt better. After talking to Jane and the rest, i felt even better le. Initially had though R was ignoring my sms, but juz now he explain that the reception at his workplace was really bad so i felt much better le. R had 3 ulcers that was causing him pain for the past few days, but that silly chap hide it from me, no wonder he didn't talk much when he was with me. He forgive me for yesterday incident le, yeah!!! But felt a bit sad already, dunno how im gonna survive next week. He won't be meeting me at all this week except for Sunday service cause he is studying for his exams. Well..i have given him my word that i shldn't distract him and shld encourage him to spend more time on his studies. So now its time for me to grow up and think more for him instead of for myself. I knew if im 'guai guai' don't disturb him dun add on his stress, he will love me more. Jia you!

No comments: