Monday, October 23, 2006

Communication

Another weekend gone, a brand new week lies ahead again. People everywhere are rushing to work, preparing to face another week of intense work again, a life cycle. Not that im complaining, but i dun understand myself sometimes, and i dislike to be a whiner. But i really look forward to that day i can be just like my sister, working in a job that she knows is God's purpose for her life. Feel happy for her whenever i see her eyes lite up whenever she talks about her students, although she does not spend much time at home because of it but gradually i dun blame her anymore. What right do i have to blame her, it would be like the pot calling the kettle black. Im mostly not at home nowadays, knowing deep down it will be getting pretty unhealthy but i can't really stop myself can i : )

Words are really what u call, a double-edge sword, it can protect you make u feel secure and on the other hand hurt you really deep.

I thank my sister for her guidance and for her prayers, her words etched deep in my heart 'many people have been praying for you' 'do u really think no one cares for you', 'God has given you tremendous grace' all her words touched my heart and i knew how special God has been to me. To meet all the right people, to have so many people out there trying to protect me.I feel sad sometimes, really guilty. I knew that people are praying for me, but i really don't know how to react to them.

Communication is the greatest key to life. Haha but sometimes it is really easier said than done. Robert always told me ' You are the one that teach me to communicate, to open up' But can everyone really take in open commuincation? I knew that my communication has failed greatly in my household. Living in the same household, going home everyday but yet i knew nothing of what is happening to my sister and my parents. My sister's freinds probably knew her better than i did, and i knew she felt the same way too. An irony sometimes, both of us teaching others to communicate and yet failed greatly in our own household.

No comments: