Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday Fever

A pretty wet weather these days, its raining so often. Muz be the monsoon season coming. But im starting to like Saturdays not because i get to enjoy my off day but because for the past 2 Saturday i have been receiving compliments from R. : )

Last Saturday R told me that he could't recognise me when i was among the crowd walking towards him, he just notice that i was not bad looking, but only realise its me when i walk over to him. Gee...its makes me shy....

And this Saturday, while having dinner R told me that when i reach his bb court,for a split second he find my appearance really really cute. Gosh...i can feel my blood gushing in my veins when he said that, he rarely give compliments so i was really really feeling flattered. I can say it kinda makes mi wanna make even more effort in dolling myself up the next time i see him. Well but sad to say, i dun think its very much possible, as it takes lotsa time and money to look good. Well this biase mindset of mine has to be change but its gonna take awhile.

Enjoy the short period of time with him today, although its just a few hours but i can start to see things in a broader view now. I finally grasp the picture back again of how important it is to give your guy a smile whenever he is feeling tired or frustrated instead of channeling all his cold reaction as a personal attack.

No comments: