Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I see sunshine coming

Felt so good to be in his arms, to look into his eyes, to touch his face. To have him kiss me gently on my head even if just once, to just lie on his strong chest and i know all the efforts spent in rushing down is worth it. Things between us still seem a bit awkward but i know we are both trying. Relationship are meant to be built brick by brick, and thats what we are gonna do once more. With all the cracks that appear from the difficult times, with our love we will fill in the hole together.

Soon, i will see the sunshine smile on my baby's face, nothing beats seeing him well and smiling. My strength and my joy comes from my Lord and my precious.

I thank my friends for being there for me when im down, i have think it thru and solve the problem le. please dun worry for me. A word for him, dun follow my footsteps in waiting for a relationship that will not come back. Im not worth waiting, thanking for the wonderful memories you have given me but I have found happiness that i want at present moment, thanks for praying for me, glad to know u have get to known the Lord. May you find your new joy & happiness & peace in the Lord.

No comments: