Monday, November 02, 2009

Smile please

Teeth feeling uncomfortable rite now, but looking at the blue separator inside gives me a good feeling. 23 months wait, oh gosh, i hope it shall quickly pass.

Im gonna be a ceramic smile bride. Never ever thought that my procrastination in putting on braces since young due to my vanity has resulted in becoming a ceramic smile bride. But its ok, im just gonna face the mirror and repeat 100 times to myself saying 'its okay' and im sure its gonna be really ok. In fact, with the assurance from Mr R, im already feeling much much better.

My tooth extraction at Lee & Ong dental is simply amazing. If anyone has fear of extracting tooth, they should really come here, my extraction was totally painless, and my tooth was out in 30 SECONDS!!! Just 30 SECONDS. My previous exp many years back was pretty frightful. The big big silver 'kelp', how the dentist fist nearly go all the way into my mouth, the twist and turn, the awful slow crack, just thinking back gives me the goosebumps.

Dr Victor Lee was really nice & give clear review on my teeth & jaw conditions, even the nurses here are friendly and helpful.

Not only that, Boy was i lucky. Dr Lee extracted the tooth that happens to be on the verge of decay, so its super heng for me, if i had procrastinated further, im definately gonna suffer from the cold sharp pain from the decay tooth. Seeing my decay tooth simply reinforce my decision to place braces.

Braces gonna not only straighten my teeth, giving me a smaller gentle smile, it also tags along better dental benefit. You get to brush all sides of your teeth better, as even a slight overlapping of your teeth can result in plague hidding in small corners and before u know it, decay sets in.

Highly recommended place.

Celebrated my Halloween at Night Safari and Chijmes, though the rain spoils much fun, but the rain stops at 8pm, so it was just right, as my Halloween Tram ride was at 9pm :)

All the Night Safari staff dressed up in different costumes, but it was still a tad disappointing as the Fear factor is enough to scare off just kids. I grew up too fast man...haiz...

But im still glad i get to have a much much closer look at the animals in Night Safari, i dun mind going there again in future as the animals are all so cute~~.
The previous time i was there, i took the walking trail, but taking the tram ride is really worth it, its not as tiring and u get to be like 2 metres away from the animals.

Watched Fulham vs Liverpool at Chijmes after that, haha, it was simply a joker match. But perhaps my enjoyment in watching them being a joker with all the red cards, the tactless replacement keeps me entertained throughout the match.
When it comes to Man U Vs Blackburn, the obvious end result makes me start yawning, and we left during half-time.

Hmm...i do like soccer, love the tension-filled atmosphere. Can't wait to watch soccer with friends and Baby R again.

No comments: