Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Day 3

Day 3 of having separators.

Woke up to running nose and aching teeth which is giving me slight headache. Took 1 day mc today.

Surprisingly, both subside by afternoon. Think Baby is right, one can really get used to having separator in your mouth. I dun really feel they r inside my mouth anymore.

I learn something new today, haha. hope this will really work when i gotten my braces.
Ive been worrying about my future inability to eat other food apart from porridge and rice gruel.

And all i need is

SCISSORS!!

I have so far tried it on instant noodles, and hokkien mee. And with just some furious snipping, i get to enjoy my favourite food while not using any teeth.

I AM SO HAPPY!!

Can't say the same for Baby though, think he maybe looking forward to me having to eat porridge and reducing my food intake so that i can be a slimmer bride.
HaHa, actually thats what I was looking forward to lar, nt him. HaHa. But...
cannot lar. A hungry women makes me an angry women.

No comments: