Sunday, November 29, 2009

IM BaptiZEd

Weee!!!

Baby & I bought the most important package in our life today!!

Our Taiwan wedding package. Can't wait to go Taiwan next year, it will not only be a bridal shoot, it will be a mini honeymoon too.

Our Choice





As there weren't much people, Baby & I were immediately surrounded by eager staff from different bridal studio. Thank God, we had already made our choice, so we wrestle through the smiling staff and go straight with my sister to the booth of our choice. BlueBay Dream Wedding.





Look at the many Freebies I gotten!!




Look at this hand gifts from Blue Bay, its super cute, hmm...wonder if we should have this as wedding favors. But it kinda resemble the typical boxes given by Hotels & Restaurants.I wan somethin even cuter.





We went to Mandarin Gallery to view my company's latest fashion label Y-3. Saw a super stylo-mylo black with red belt but R disagree in buying, haiz...





I gotten my first A/X top!!

Simply love love love Baby!! I love this top, it seem casual and yet formal enough to be worn to the office :)




LV. LV!!! The Brand that never fails to bring a smile on any average girl.




After 5 years of being in Christ. Im finally Baptized. Am really happy to go through this special moment with my fiance.

Never expected to see my sister, my ex-cell leader and 2 of my cell members to be there to support me!! My church is situated at Jurong West, and am really thankful to them for taking their time off and making the trip all the way down from Expo down here.

Im really happy to see my sister actually, i had not informed any other family members so it came as a surprise to really see her there. Can see that she is proud of me, and that makes me feel proud of myself too. Hiak Hiak.













Look At That. Look At That. My Big Macho Man. My own Greek 'God'.




Im able to bite small small pcs of meat liao lor. Weee~~~

No comments: