Thursday, November 12, 2009

i Bo Gay liao

Day 2 of placing Molar Bands.

Haha i skip blogging my subsequent days of having separators as life gets better day by day. Baby was right, you will get used to the 'food stuck in between teeth' feeling. And by the 4th & 5th day i'm able to chew on noodles already, but of course, can only chew slowly.

Went back to Lee & Ong Dental to have the separators removed,not painful at all, they used a sharp pointed thingy, poke and pop goes the baby blue separator. Gonna miss those little stuff, find them quite cool actually. BABY BLUE LEH~~

So i had 2 tooth extracted, and i'm officially BO GAY liao~~ My toothy smile seems a bit lopsided right now as there is a black hole staring back at you. Maybe i will post pictures, maybe i won't.

Im getting worried now, will i really not be able to smile naturally for my wedding photo shoot?? My colleagues are warning me that after placing the brackets on my teeth next, im gonna have to force my smile from now on.

ARGH~~~ NO NO NO~~~~

Felt like making a last attempt at taking Makeover pictures with Baby, coz from now till 23 Nov will be the last few days of possessing this set of teeth that has been with me throughout my prime. But Baby and I so busy right now...hmm....

COUNTING DOWN 11 days

I think i may actually lose a few pounds in the next few months to come, if the uncomfortable feeling is gonna persists. Lunch was painfully slow today. I had clam chowder for dinner yesterday & soya beancurd for Breakfast today, so the test finally comes during lunch. Had Fish mee sua but the 4 sets of Metal molar band in my mouth is making it very very hard for me to swallow my food.

Haiz...

Oh, Finally managed to watch the Korean flick 'My girlfriend is an agent' with June, wah i thought Singaporeans should have been sick of Korean shows by now but NO. Yesterday was a weekday but yet the theatre was full!! Completely FULL CAPACITY!! And my theatre was the big one somemore. But anyway, that show was AWESOME~~

Urge all u man & ladies out there to go catch this movie, its super funny, incredulous funny, fantastic show to watch when u r feeling bored, work stress, going thru break-up, or just wanna have some entertainment there. Its good. Thumbs up.

I fucking love the part, where the lead male actor thrust his head into the Russia girl's boobies and his fiesty girlfriend walks in. its like HOO~HOO~

Haha.

Went Dragonfly with Sephy & June on Tuesday,(i can't believe in the span of two months i had actually went there so often, its breaking my very own Heineken Book of Records) surprisingly, its not as boring as i had expected it to be. Think my tolerance for beer is getting better, hahahahaha. I like their Dragonfly's performances actually, like the dancers, the singers, the old chinese love songs they played and of course i like the fact that my FIANCE is waiting outside to send me home though its late already and the next day is a working day.

LOVE YOU TO BITS BABY~~

No comments: