Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wedding Bells r ringing Pt 2

Yes, Im getting married soon. Yes, Im official engaged. Yes. The wedding should be end of next year.
Ive been replying to many people asking the same question, over Facebook, over MSN, text msgs. But I’ve to repeat my answers a hundred times, even a thousand times.

I DON”T MIND AT ALL.

Simply because, It’s an answer I’ve been waiting to tell people, and to receive their well-wishes is 10 times, 100times more shiok than receiving a birthday wish on your birthday.

Baby so sweet lar, brought me to Raffles Marina Club for our engagement dinner on Sunday. It was super romantic can, we were brought into this room about the size of my bedroom, and we could dine while watching the sunset, just the two of us.

The dinner had a hefty price tag, but the memory and impact it had on me was simply priceless.







Since that memorable day, 512 roses had accompanied me to sleep everyday, felt like a Flower Maiden for the past few days. We had place them nicely in a big plastic case and we care for them tenderly everyday by placing ice-cubes and water. But alas, yesterday someone of them still died. I had no choice but to let R packed them up and throw them away as they are starting to give off a strong dead leaves odour. Feel sad to see them go…they are only treasured and pretty in their full bloom, but without the TLC , without the fresh water, they will still die.

Moral of story: I NEED TO DRINK MORE WATER.


Im definitely growing fat these days, if it’s not shown on my body, its showing on my fingers. My ring has suddenly become pretty tight, and it hurts a lot whenever I tried to remove it during my bath and before I sleep. It was just right previously, perhaps it’s the timing and the weather that is causing contraction and expansion/

Boo~Hoo~Hoo~ Need to leave it over at LHJ for re-sizing, gonna miss it when its gone.

Anyway, I was extremely disappointed la with the service of Lee Hwa Jewellery Diamond Promenade at Orchard ION. I went in to ask for a re-size from 7.5 to 8, and the staff told me there’s no difference. Told Me that they do not have rings that are of size 8 or 8.5, ask me which finger do I use to wear my solitare, after I told her it was my engagement ring and she still laugh and tell me , oh she do not know what ring people wear for wedding. (*ROLL EYES) oh my goodness, if she doesn’t know, why bother working in a Jewellery boutique.

Keep telling me change of size need to pay money, though I repeated twice to her im aware of the charges, she just keeps repeating it like a parrot. Super irritating.

Anyway, end up, another colleague that came over to help also told me also they do not have ring size 8 or 8.5 for me to try, and keep asking me to simply resize it to size 8.5 to be on the safe side. Its only after i insisted that I should try the sizes to have a good gauge on my correct sizing, than they bring out from their storeroom, a WHOLE BUNDLE of plain rings that has all the sizes. WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH THEM. There was no other customers in the store at that moment, do they have to be that poor in servicing.

I just don’t get it, so is it a communication problem, or are they just too lazy to bring out the sizes for me to try.

No comments: