Saturday, September 05, 2009

Shopping Shopping

Had a great day today!! Went shopping at JB City Plaza again. Bought lotsa stuff, and at fantastic prices too. Bought new pair of white jeans and top from Sub-zero, Tampines mall had this brand too. And due to the 70% off (unbelievable discount!!) My purchases cost under $40!!!

Went to Etude House and replenish my foam cleanser, i bought the Bubble O2 Cleanser at just RM39.90 (same bottle in SG cost S$39.90!)Thought i could finally buy their Eye Patch mask but too bad, its OOS.

Had a shiok-bulous~ sports massage at Thai Odyssey with Baby R, the massage is soo good, im gonna go back there next month man. I top up my snacks, so excited, more food for my OT days. YEAH~~

My sister bought me a new dress during her holiday trip in HKG, didn't expect her to have such Ah Lian taste. Translucent Leopard print top with Neon green inner top. It screams attention alright. I'm thinking....my sis probably also has some hidden ah lianess in her.
Hiak Hiak.

Went shopping with Alyssa at Takashimaya and came across Aldo's Fall winter mini fashion show. The models r so amazing! Not that their looks are amazing, but their feet are amazing. Every Aldo heels that were showcase must have been about 10inches tall. Aldo $20 voucher was distributed to all viewers, but useless to me, i'll probably fall n kill myself halfway out of my OWN doorstep in their heels.









Wondering why there are no pics of aLDO hEELS? Of course there aren't. I'm not interested in looking at feet, i believe u aren't too. Anyway, from the pics, my comments are, the clothes are really very forgettable. None of the dresses on the model has trigger even a tinge of desire in me. For the 10 inch shoes, oh God, i'm really not interested to die in a final destination inspired freak accident while rushing to work in those heels.

On a lighter note, thanks to Alyssa, i gotten a new juicylicious green apple hand cream & a Chomel clutch bag!! Can't wait to use it soon, but no dinners or night dates recently, so no choice, the bag will have to take a backseat to my Burberry. :D

I'm on a mission right now actually, on a mission to stop my father from abusing his ever-growing tummy. My sis had bought delicious wife pastry for us from her HKG trip and for his health sake, i gotta do something quick, to stop him from gobbling the whole box at a go. Should i hide the pastries in my room? Kitchen cabinet? Microwave? Underneath sofa? Hmmm......

No comments: