Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Been a busy week, though its a long weekend, it passes so fast. This entry gonna cover quite a number of food.

So much things have happen, and i had no choice but to squeeze everythin in one entry.

Been to Orchard Central, nothin much there but i found the most delicious and gorgeous looking fruit flan. Its every penny worth of your money, i wun mind going there again as its as tasty as it looks.

I had their mango fruit flan, the fresh cold light cream combine with light-sweet mango gives a refreshing taste that sweetens your taste bud but doesn't leaves you with an icky sinful creamy taste.

A full fruit tart cost $78 and above, but you can order just 1 slice at just $7.80.
The restaurant doesn't allow photo-taking, pics credit to anncoo.blogspot.com

The fruit flan really looks like this in real life, these are real, not fake plastic, enhanced image samples, they are REAL!!







Pics with thanks to anncoo's hobby

Went Cineleisure to watch Coco Chanel. Hee..first time had such a combination, i watched it together with my friends, colleague and boyfriend.Quite a good show i mus say, Afterwhich We went East Coast for to fill up our tummy, and the most important thing i mus mention.

I ordered the most regretful bowl of

BAK KUT TEH!!!

I paid $5 farking dollars and the uncle gave me a teeny bowl that is the size of a rice bowl. I place my tissue paper beside it, so that you can see it for urself.






Ridiculous man...After taking the miserable bak kut away, the soup remaining is probably slightly more than 5 spoonful.

BLAH**

Went AH Yat Seafood restaurant at Shaw Tower with Baby & his friends yet again!! Think this is the second time we are there in less than 2 months.

Its really a bargain, u get a wholesome lot of seafood to eat at incredible prices, all seafood items are at 40% off. Didn't took lotsa photos as its pretty embarrasing to take so much pics while they r eating, heheh.




Lastly, the day ive been waiting for. My first event held in ION Orchard. The second event was in Taka. Though the caterer gotten into some small problems with their beef & drinks breakage everything was pretty smooth. Yeah. Check out my pretty models for my Taka event. I learnt quite a lot i must say,i'm still learning, still trying to digest the truth & reality of life.

People dun care how much u know or how much u have done, they just wanna see results & they just wanna see what U have done being credit to people they like. As a human living in this miserable world, i just have to take it. The world is not perfect, its full of shallow people, i just have to tell myself whether i wanna be like them or pretend that i am like them.






I dyed my own hair, its fun & really easy. I bought the new Liese BuBble Hair Colour. Wun say if i did a good job, but basically miao & june has seen it and no bad comments from them mus have mean its good, coz they usually do not hesitate to tell me the truth.

My Choice


30 mins....


Ta-Da!




Notice my new hair now, i gotten a new hair cut at Orchard Central, and i simply love this new look. Now i just gotta be more dilligent in taking care of my locks. You gotta really see me in person to see the difference.

Boyfriend, Friends, what r ya waiting for, Dial now!!!

No comments: