Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BRACES

Missing my Baby right now~~

He is still working in office right now, OMG can u believe it! Its close to midnight already but he is still slogging his guts out for the company that look high upon him. Too high man. High until
most work shit or no shit ends up on his shoulders.

Poor Baby. So worried for him. I OT at least i can take cab home, but Baby still have to ride bike home in the lonesome dark cold night all the way from TUAS. TUAS leh. Haiz...pray for his smooth journey home every day.

Anyway, ironically I am back home early for the past few days.

Ok lar, not really early early like 5 or 6pm, but im home by 9plus, so glad i made it back in time to catch the HKG drama "Heart of Greed", though i have seen it before, i just feel like watching it again and again coz its really a good show.

Bought lotsa stuff from Compass point, think i must have look like a heartland auntie, with a black or-pin on my hair, my ta-bao dinner plastic bag and cold storage bags in my hands. Luckily i am one that heck care about my appearances most of the time.

Checked out prices for braces from 2 dental surgeon on prices. My heart almost drop out of my big gapping jaw when i heard the price.

The prestige looking clinic charges from 4,000 onwards!!! I braced my heart and ask the price from this dingy looking dental clinic which is situated at the corner of the MRT station. The dentist that answered my qns was so polite and sweet looking, i like!! Anyway, ya the price. It cost from 3,800 onwards!!

My goodness.

I had just finish paying up my degree sch bills, and i really dun wanna let myself get stuck in another long instalment again, somemore church building fund coming.

God, is this ur way of asking me to withdraw the thought of putting braces?

But my lower jaw teeth seems to protrude out day after day, maybe its not that bad. But i certainly do not wish to look like this on my wedding day. And i really really wanna get married by end 2010, the whole world is waiting for it to happen, just like me.

I have the problem of a pouting lip since the day i start looking in the mirror, i used to think its my bugs bunny front teeth that is giving the problem, but as the years go by, i realise my front teeth gives me my nice smile but its my lower teeth that is making my lower lip give a natural pout look that makes me look kiddish and blur and lost and confused and whatsover thing that pops in ur mind when u look at me.

The though of having to save & pay up $4,000 dollars was so depressing that i bought economic rice for dinner. Cause its the cheapest i can find in the food court. But when i look down on the many plastic bags in my hand and the amount of money ive spent, my heart just sinks lower.

JESSICA~~ Is this a need or a want?? Get it clear please!!!

No comments: